The exterior doors are open between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Afterhour’s access to the building is available at the main building entry from the parking garage, or on Main Street north of the revolving door, by using a building access card.
The building is equipped with turnstiles in the lobby to provide a secure, safe work environment.
The following guidelines will help familiarize you with the system.
Entering the elevator lobby
- Your building access card must be presented each time you enter the elevator lobby
through the turnstiles. No access card is required to exit the elevator lobby.
- Upon arrival at the turnstile please check the status display indicator located on the right hand pedestal of the lane you are approaching. The ‘Ready’ status is indicated by a white display, an ‘Alarm’ or ‘Lane Closed’ is a red indicator while green means ‘Please Proceed’
- To gain access you must always present your building access card to the reader on the right-hand pedestal of the lane you are approaching
- Wait for the acknowledge beep and the status indicator to change to green, before you enter the lane. If you do not the glass panels will remain closed.
- If you approach the turnstile, and the glass panels are open, you must still present your building access card to the reader, and wait for the green status display indicator to appear before you enter the lane.
- If you enter the lane before presenting your building access card the glass panels will
close in front of you and an audible alarm will sound, attracting the attention of the
- If you do accidentally alarm the system, step out of the lane completely and wait for the system to reset. Once the indicator light changes to white, start again by presenting your building access card and wait for the acknowledge beep and status indicator to change to green. If this still doesn’t work, please contact the security staff for assistance.