The exterior doors are open between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). After-hour’s access to the building is available at the main building entry from the parking garage, or on Main Street north of the revolving door, by using a building access card.
The building is equipped with turnstiles in the lobby to provide a secure, safe work environment.
The following guidelines will help familiarize you with the system.
Entering the elevator lobby
Your building access card must be presented each time you enter the elevator lobby
- Your building access card must be presented each time you enter the elevator lobby through the turnstiles. No access card is required to exit the elevator lobby.
- Upon arrival at the turnstile please check the status display indicator located on the right-hand pedestal of the lane you are approaching. The 'Ready' status is indicated by a white display, an 'Alarm' or 'Lane Closed' is a red indicator while green means 'Please Proceed'.
- To gain access you must always present your building access card to the reader on the right-hand pedestal of the lane you are approaching.
- Wait for the acknowledge beep and the status indicator to change to green, before you enter the lane. If you do not the glass panels will remain closed.
- If you approach the turnstile, and the glass panels are open, you must still present your building access card to the reader and wait for the green status display indicator to appear before you enter the lane.
- If you enter the lane before presenting your building access card the glass panels will close in front of you and an audible alarm will sound, attracting the attention of the security staff.
- If you do accidentally alarm the system, step out of the lane completely and wait for the system to reset. Once the indicator light changes to white, start again by presenting your building access card and wait for the acknowledge beep and status indicator to change to green. If this still doesn’t work, please contact the security staff for assistance.
- Always have your building access card ready before you arrive at the turnstiles.
- Follow the instructions on the turnstile status display.
- White — Ready, present access card
- Green — Please Proceed
- Red — Lane Closed
- Do not rush the system; pass through at a regular walking pace.
- Do not attempt to ‘tailgate’ other people or enter without presenting your access card. This will cause an alarm, and the glass panels will close in front of you.
- Be careful with large objects, such as shopping bags and back-packs, as they may
- cause false activations of the barriers. Where possible use the center lane and try to hold them alongside you, as opposed to in front or behind you. The security staff is available to assist you.
- Report to security if you lose or forget your building access card. A temporary replacement access card will be issued at the security desk. For permanent replacement access card please contact your Tenant Office Manager. There is a fee for replacing lost access cards.
- Pay attention as you pass through the turnstiles. These are moving glass barriers, which are designed to deter unauthorized users. They may close to stop you if you are not using the system correctly.
If you have any questions, please contact Building Management at (801) 456-2222.
Back to Top